Discover IOG membership
The Institute of Groundsmanship has worked hand in hand with grounds management teams at independent schools for more than 80 years, by providing up-to-date topical and technical turf care advice, quality training and essential regulation updates to help you showcase sports turf excellence at your school.
We have a well-established and trusted relationship with representatives from the independent schools sector. We have consulted widely to develop a NEW membership package to meet the requirements of our members to maintain excellent sports surfaces. Additionally reflect your agreement to sign up to the IOG's Code of Practice and demonstrate confidence in your professional ability. The annual IOG membership fee is just £300 and includes the benefits highlighted below.
Free one-week recruitment advert
Get your job vacancy noticed online
Monthly copies of The Groundsman
Keep up to date with features and news
Discount on turf consultancy services
Benefit with a site visit and follow-up report
• Free annual copy of the IOG Handbook
• The IOG Annual survey salary report
• Bespoke and affordable learning – online and offline*
• Easy-to-use Turfcare Advisory service (TCA)*
• Identify key matters with our Site Audit service*
• Support staff with Training Needs Analysis (TNA)*
• Independent advice on grounds staff recruitment*
• Safe working guidelines for your team*
• Access to a vibration and noise, test and audit *
• Unlimited membership for your school
• Discounted delegate place at IOG events
• One-to-one online guidance with 'Ask the Expert'
• Access to the IOG's online technical library
• Regular news updates by email
* Includes access to discounted rates.
Invest in you
£300.00 a year.
That's less than £6 a week.