Churcher's College, Hampshire
Churcher’s College an leading independent day school with sites in Petersfield and Liphook, is looking for qualified and experienced Grounds Manager to maintain and improve the grounds, playing fields and gardens at the College and Junior School.
Ideally candidates would have a relevant professional qualification in grounds management or equivalent experience and evidence of continuous professional development.
- Have a track record of successful leadership combined with excellent project management skills and a proven track record of managing change.
- Highly effective leadership and change management skills including excellent organisational/planning skills as well as excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Clear commitment to working as a team player at various levels.
- Experience of building effective strategic relationships with suppliers and advisors.
- Experience of reviewing supplier contracts and supplier analysis.
- Working knowledge of operational risk management practices and relevant legislation.
- ICT literate (Excel, Word).
- To be physically fit enough to carry out the duties required of the role.
- To have a full clean driving licence and be prepared to take minibus driving training.
Ideally have previous experience of working in a similar role within a school or college.
Process to apply:
Please send completed application form and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information contact Nicci Kilpatrick on email@example.com
Full job description and application form available from
Permanent full time
40 hours per week
Friday, 15 March 2019 - 11:45pm
£28K - £32K depending on experience
London & East