FAW National Development Centre, Colliers Park, Wrexham.
The Football Association of Wales (FAW) was founded in Wrexham in February 1876 by a group of businessmen who wanted a representative team to play against Scotland. They wished to emulate the matches between the Scots and the English that had begun four years before.
- Prepare and maintain the sports facilities in accordance with the annual maintenance programme;
- Maintain general landscaping areas as directed by Head of Grounds Maintenance;
- Deputise for Head of Grounds Maintenance;
- Liaise with Head of Grounds Maintenance and others to support planned facility use and ensure required standards are achieved;
- Maintain and operate pitch irrigation systems;
- Undertake minor and routine maintenance of building(s) as directed;
- Be fully knowledgeable of and adhere to the health and safety regulations in the area of responsibility;
- Possess a thorough understanding of legislation relating to chemicals and dangerous substances;
- Check facilities, plant buildings and equipment to ensure safe working practices and health and safety legislation compliance;
- Ensure all materials and equipment are correctly stored, maintained and serviced;
- Actively promote safe practices of self and others;
- Conduct basic risk assessments, develop contingency plans and be able to respond to emergencies;
- Support the efficient use of resources;
- Any other duties as requested
- A Minimum of GCSE Standard is required
At least one year’s experience of working within a landscaping environment is desirable.
Process to apply:
Please send C.V to email@example.com
This job description covers the main duties of the post holder. From time to time, other duties may be required, commensurate with the grade of the post and the needs of the organisation.
Full – time